- The Philadelphia Museum, also known for its "Rocky" steps, currently has an exhibit featuring Roberto Capucci, a well known artist and fashion designer of the mid 20th century
- Fountain of Sea Horses, a replica of the fountain in the Borghese Gardens in Rome, a gift from Italy
- The Academy of Music, the oldest opera house in the U.S, that is modeled after the La Scala opera house in Milan
- Christopher Columbus Memorial at Penn's landing
- Murals of legendary Frank Sinatra and Mario Lanza
- 9th Street Italian Market in South Philly
- The trip will be finished off with a delicious meal at Caffe Valentino
The bus will depart from Washington, DC at 8:30 AM and will return by 9:30 PM. The ticket is $75 and includes deluxe bus transportation, a guided tour of the city and dinner. Seats are limited, so reservations are encouraged by the end of the week. You can contact Nancy DeSanti at703-379-9418, Joe Novello at 301-927-4766 or Bruno Fusco at 301-654-5218.