Thursday, April 2, 2020

Escape to Clifton for Italian Cuisine, Wine and Nature While Social Distancing!


Living just a short distance from Clifton, VA I love escaping to this countryside of winding, rolling hills, colorful barns and horses and old town charm. Just at the end of the journey you'll find a vintage main street treasure filled with antique shops, artisanal boutiques, cafes, restaurants, an old ice cream depot and an old town railroad station. When the world seems out of our grasp, a quick drive to this quaint town seems to reset everything.  

I was relieved to know that our favorite family-owned Italian restaurant in town, Trattoria Villagio is offering curbside pick up and delivery with amazing authentic dishes from Pizza Rustica (wood burning pizzas), main entrees to a fabulous Family Style Specialty Package including a choice of entree, salad and dessert serving 4-5 people for $59.99.  12-9 pm, 703-543-2030.  7145 Main Street, Clifton, VA  20124.

Top this deal with wine at a nearby vineyard, Paradise Springs with curb-side, on-site orders or delivery of their seasonal wines including white, blush and reds to name a few The Moment 2017 (Bordeaux,) Norton 2017 and Mentage 2019 Governors Gold Cup Case Winner, L'Orange D'Viognier.  Picking up curbside?  Take a moment to hike down the Bull Run Occoquan Trail just steps from Paradise Springs.  Enjoy fresh air, rocky terrain and water views before heading back home.  This respite while supporting local businesses will be sure to make you and your loved ones smile.

1 comment:

  1. Because of my zeal to give my family a better life, I searched for how to invest in bitcoin so I can earn more money, I came across Legit Crypto Traders email address and I emailed them to guide me on how to invest in bitcoin and they explained everything to me it's was simple and then I invested $1,000 dollars and 5 days after I got $10,000 dollars I was very happy because now i can take good care of my family. If you want to invest in bitcoin Email them now at legitcryptotraders@gmail.com or WhatsApp 1(256)251-3614 and you can invest with any amount of money such as 

    $100 dollars to get $1,000 dollars 

    $200 dollars to get $2,000 dollars

    $500 dollars to get $5,000 dollars

    $1,000 dollars to get $10,000 dollars

    $5,000 dollars to get $50,000 dollars

    $10,000 dollars to get $100,000 dollars

    $50,000 dollars to get $500,000 dollars

    $100,000 dollars to get $1,000,000 dollars

    ReplyDelete