Italian instructor Umberto and Chef Vincenzo have teamed up to put together a new, fun and taste-bud pleasing event. Join The Italian Language Meetup Group us for a cooking lesson and discover the art and traditions of Italian cuisine while practicing your Italian. Please bring your own wine or beer then sit down and taste these delicious creations together with your classmates.
- When: September 22, 2011
- Where: United Church Kitchen (basement level)
- Cost: $35.00. Prices in the future will vary depending on the menu.
- Maximum of 20 participants per class
- Minimum of 15 participants (if less than 15 participants, the course will be canceled and the fee returned)
How it works:
- RSVP for the event on the Meetup website (click here).
- Show up, meet our teachers, and enjoy a demonstration of traditional recipes.
- Learn how to prepare, cook and then taste the food with your classmates.
- The teachers are bilingual and all classes are held in Italian and English.
- Menu for September 22, 2011:
- Pizzelle fritte.
- Pasta fresca fatta in casa al "pesto genovese" e alla "sorrentina".
- Panna cotta con salsa di mirtilli al balsamico.
- Bring your own favorite drink.
- Some recipes may contain allergens, please let us know if you have any food allergies.