Sunday, September 13, 2009

CiaoDC.com at 47th Annual Villa Rosa Festival


Buon Giorno!
We're gearing up this morning to go to the 47th Annual Villa Rosa Festival in Mithellville, MD (my birth town). With a special tribute to the nursing home's Father Anthony. He's turning 87! He looks amazing. This festival is very close to my heart as my family and I have been going since I was three years old. It was at this feast that I first discovered the pride of the Italian culture. Crowds of family and friends dancing the tarantella, eating the delcious homemade rigatoni and pizza. Playing games and wearing our "Kiss me I'm Italian" tee shirts. The beautiful grounds of Villa Rosa invite a festive mood to the annual celebration and the simplicity of the event symbolizes the authenticity of our remarkable culture.

CiaoDC.com will be among the crowd this year giving away a fabulous Euro Gourmet Gift Basket courtesy of Colavita. So stop by our table and say "Ciao!" For my family, this year's festa will bring new meaning as the celebration is viewed by our newest additon, 2-month old Giuliana Maria. May the tradition continue. Buona Festa!

No comments:

Post a Comment